Occupational Health Nurse
Occ Health Nurse
Our client an established hospital based in North Dublin is currently recruiting an Occupational Health Nurse, CNM2 Grade to join their team, this is a full time position.
* Candidates MUST be registered as a Nurse with NMBI and have full work permits.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience here in Ireland or similar
* Have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role ,ideally in the speciality of occupational health
* Ideally hold a recognised Occupational Health qualification or undertaking one
* Must have excellent patient care
* Caring nature, excellent interpersonal & organisational skills
* Strong IT skills
* Approachable manner
* Can work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Empathetic ear
* Demonstrate experience of case management, or condition management programmes.
* Demonstrate experience in an occupational health nurse advisor role.
* Demonstrate knowledge of health promotion in work settings.
* Demonstrate knowledge of infection control issues.
* Demonstrate experience of manual handling risk management
* Demonstrate knowledge of stress management techniques.
* Experience of occupational health provision in healthcare setting.
* Promote good relationships with other key members of the clinic staff through the exercising of attitudes which convey an understanding and awareness of the wider function of the clinic.
* Adhere to Clinic policies in respect of grievance / disciplinary matters and health and safety.
* Be aware of the need to keep abreast of clinical and professional developments by showing evidence of continuing professional development.
* Demonstrate the ability to lead on clinical practice and service quality.
* Demonstrate promotion of evidence-based decision making.
* Demonstrate practitioner competence and professionalism.
* Demonstrate the ability to plan and organize implement and evaluate programmes and interventions effectively.
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships.
* Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills.
* Demonstrate initiative and innovation in the delivery of service.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Nurse. Its s CNM2 Grade, excellent hospital to work for.
Excellent Salary & benefits on offer.
For further information and full job spec Please call Maria O’ Dwyer today in confidence on 087 2951493 or email Maria on email@example.com
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!