Occupational Health Nurse
50,000 – 63,000euro depending on experience
Our client a well established organisation is looking to recruit an Occupational Health Nurse.
Mandatory for you to have the Occ Health qualification.
This role is responsible for providing a comprehensive and proactive range of occupational health & well-being services while overseeing and managing the administrative and operational activities of occupational health services.
A recognized qualification in Occupational Health is essential with a minimum of 2 years’ work experience, preferably in healthcare.
* Competency in Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision screening, phlebotomy, VDU ergonomics & administration of vaccines.
* Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal, empathy and listening skills.
* Strong organizational and planning skills including time management with proven track record of prioritizing key tasks and delivery to a high professional standard.
* Strong team member with proven ability to establish and maintain effective working people relationships.
* Assure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations
* Responsible for securing and developing all records, equipment and programmes related to occupational health services
* Annual review of all Occupational Health Policies and Procedures in line with legislation, business changes and audit requirements.
* Completion of pre-employment medicals, interpretation of results and compiling reports
* Carry out risk assessments across the organization as required.
* Co-ordinate completion of VDU Ergonomics programme and completion and assessment of same.
* Devise a clear coordinated plan to improve employee wellbeing and reduce absenteeism levels.
* Liaising with OHPs, GPs, Physiotherapists and Consultants in managing cases.
* Developing return to work plans following serious injury or a period of prolonged ill health.
Management and follow-up of needle stick/splash injuries.
* Provision of relevant reports/updates to Managers.
* Coordination of vaccination clinics for influenza/hepatitis B etc.
* Regular schedule from Monday to Friday
* Competitive Salary
* Contributory Pension
Flexibility – we offer full or part time positions
For further information please call Maria O’ Dwyer today on 087 2951493 or email updated CV as a ” word attachment ” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Occ Health Nurse, Cork, Cork City, Occupational Health Nurse, Nurse, Occupational,
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!